Our goal at RCM Health Care Services is to provide healthcare organizations with experienced medical coding professionals who provide the coding accuracy and productivity our clients expect. We manage staffing shortages, backlogs, vacation coverage and long-term coding support.
We commit to the RCM promise of in-depth screening and interviewing. We proctor coding exams to every consultant before we make a hiring decision to ensure only the best coders are considered.
Medical Coding and Auditing Services
RCM coders must score 85% or higher on RCM’s internal coding exams and have four or more years of recent coding experience in a production-based environment. Our coders go through a rigorous testing and interviewing process. There are ongoing quality checks once on boarded, with an emphasis on productivity and accuracy. Productive and accurate coding is what we’re known for, so we only hire the best. RCM offers a wide-range of experienced and credentialed medical coders who can travel onsite or work remotely. Each RCM coder must be credentialed from AAPC or AHIMA.
- Coding Services (On-site, Travel & Remote)
- Coding Audits (Pro-fee & Facility)
- HCC Coding
- DRG Validation
- Interim Directors/Managers/Supervisors
- Complete outsource of Coding Department
- Off-shore Coding solutions – 100% AHIMA and/or AAPC certified
- Customizable Coding Services – Full or partial coding outsource, temp, backlog, or overflow support
- On-going Quality Assurance reviews with Audit Report readily available for the client
- Ability to provide coding support 7 days a week
- 24-48 hour coding turnaround time
Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Physician Education & Training
- Interim CDI Directors & Managers
- CDI Staff Augmentation
- Adaptable to Organizations Program & Goals
- Onsite & Remote Support Available
Revenue Cycle Management Staffing and Consulting Services
Hospitals, physician groups and health plans are under increasing pressure to improve quality of care, while simultaneously navigating increased risk, declining reimbursement and ever-changing regulatory requirements. RCM Health Care Services works alongside health care organizations to provide staffing and consulting services to impact outcomes, and offset disruption from critical vacancies. RCM’s interim, executive search, and permanent placement staffing, consulting, and outsource solutions optimize efficiencies, increase compliance, and improve net revenue.