RCM Health Information Management understands the importance of claims compliance for optimal reimbursement and denials management. Our expertise in Coding, Audit, Clinical Documentation Improvement and Revenue Integrity services spans the full revenue cycle continuum to ensure accuracy of your claims and mitigate denials for optimal reimbursement. RCM’s human capital management services provides immediate relief for gaps in staffing, backlogs, special projects, and quality initiatives.
Coding, Audit, Education, & Validation Services
RCM is your trusted partner for Coding, Audit and Education Specialists for inpatient, outpatient, facility clinic and professional services. We work directly with all stakeholders to create and implement a range of scalable solutions to accomplish ongoing quality improvement initiatives, impact compliance, improve reimbursement, or assist with backlog and staffing shortages.
Our coding and provider educators utilize their in depth knowledge of regulations, CMS guidelines, and MS DRG and APR DRG Methodologies to analyze audit findings, create and deliver focused education sessions to coders, CDI and providers.
- Coding Services (On-site, Travel & Remote)
- Coding Audits (Pro-fee & Facility)
- HCC Coding
- DRG Validation
- Interim Directors/Managers/Supervisors
- Complete outsource of Coding Department
- Off-shore Coding solutions – 100% AHIMA and/or AAPC certified
- Customizable Coding Services – Full or partial coding outsource, temp, backlog, or overflow support
- On-going Quality Assurance reviews with Audit Report readily available for the client
- Ability to provide coding support 7 days a week
- 24-48 hour coding turnaround time
Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
RCM provides solutions to streamline your CDI processes, improve quality of care and documentation, and optimize reimbursement with our Inpatient and Outpatient CDI expertise. Our human capital management services provides industry-leading CDI experts to offset gaps in staffing, support provider education initiatives, and improve denials rates while mitigating lost revenue.
RCM is the preferred partner for CDI audit initiatives, partnering with multiple Academic Medical Centers and top healthcare institutions nationally to improve their Clinical Documentation programs with our focused CDI audit and education services.
- Physician Education & Training
- Interim CDI Directors & Managers
- CDI Staff Augmentation
- Adaptable to Organizations Program & Goals
- Onsite & Remote Support Available
RCM provides tailored Revenue Integrity solutions to manage and improve claims accuracy, impact coding compliance and charge capture, and improve revenue streams.
Our Revenue Integrity Solutions include human capital management to offset gaps in staffing and ensure ongoing management, monitoring, and prioritization billing and claims edits, denials and appeals.